Sort of. Here's why. The CAN bus protocol for model year 2008 and newer was mandated for all vehicles sold in the US. Prior to 2008 a number of different protocols were used across car manufacturers and only some used CAN bus. Raven only supports CAN bus but will still function if CAN bus is not available. Although Raven will operate, it may mean that some of Raven’s features will be reduced in functionality.
- How does live streaming or check-ins work with my service plan?
- I bought a used Raven from Amazon
- What type of micro SD card does Raven recommend?
- How many driving hours will an SD card record?
- What happens if my Raven gets too hot from the direct sunlight?
- How do I cancel my Raven Connected app account or subscription?
- Which vehicles will Raven work in?
- Will Raven work with my vehicle if it is older than 2008?
- Can I switch my Raven between vehicles?
- Can I have more than one Raven?