No. Though you won’t have access to Raven’s LTE features, you’ll still be able to use Raven as a dashcam for full length videos, gesture triggered videos along with time lapses. You’ll also be able to use Raven’s displays to show driving data such as speed, compass, fuel, altitude etc. In the app, you’ll have access to the media manager, settings, historical trips and historical driver reports.
- Which vehicles will Raven work in?
- Will Raven work with my vehicle if it is older than 2008?
- Can I switch my Raven between vehicles?
- Can I have more than one Raven?
- What type of micro SD card does Raven support?
- Do I need a monthly service plan?
- How do I manage my service plan?
- Can I use my existing cell phone plan?
- How secure is Raven?
- What do you do with my data once it is collected?