No. Though you won’t have access to Raven’s LTE features, you’ll still be able to use Raven as a dashcam for full length videos, gesture triggered videos along with time lapses. You’ll also be able to use Raven’s displays to show driving data such as speed, compass, fuel, altitude etc. In the app, you’ll have access to the media manager, settings, historical trips and historical driver reports.
- Used Ravens from eBay or Private Sale
- My vehicle is older than 2008 and Raven's displays keep turning off
- Raven Technical Specifications
- Does Raven record audio?
- How does live streaming work with my service plan?
- How do I see past images of events from my Raven app?
- I bought a used Raven from Amazon
- What type of micro SD card does Raven recommend?
- What are Raven's technical specifications?
- Can I use Raven with a 9 pin J1939 connector in my semi-truck?