No. Though you won’t have access to Raven’s LTE features, you’ll still be able to use Raven as a dashcam for full length videos, gesture triggered videos along with time lapses. You’ll also be able to use Raven’s displays to show driving data such as speed, compass, fuel, altitude etc. In the app, you’ll have access to the media manager, settings, historical trips and historical driver reports.
- I bought a used Raven from Amazon
- What type of micro SD card does Raven recommend?
- How many driving hours will an SD card record?
- What happens if my Raven gets too hot from the direct sunlight?
- How do I cancel my Raven Connected app account or subscription?
- Which vehicles will Raven work in?
- Will Raven work with my vehicle if it is older than 2008?
- Can I switch my Raven between vehicles?
- Can I have more than one Raven?
- Do I need a monthly service plan?