No. Though you won’t have access to Raven’s LTE features, you’ll still be able to use Raven as a dashcam for full length videos, gesture triggered videos along with time lapses. You’ll also be able to use Raven’s displays to show driving data such as speed, compass, fuel, altitude etc. In the app, you’ll have access to the media manager, settings, historical trips and historical driver reports.
- Used Ravens from eBay or Private Sale
- My vehicle is older than 2008 and Raven's displays keep turning off
- Raven Technical Specifications
- Does Raven record audio?
- How does live streaming work with my service plan?
- I bought a used Raven from Amazon
- What type of micro SD card does Raven recommend?
- Switch Between Wi-Fi & Mobile Data Networks
- How many driving hours will an SD card record?
- What happens if my Raven gets too hot from the direct sunlight?