The Raven device, communication, and mobile apps are secure. They all employ industry-best practices for authentication, authorization and encryption. Raven only collects information. It cannot write information to your vehicle's computer or change the way your car works. All data communication between the device, cloud services and the mobile app occurs over encrypted connections, which prevents unauthorized third-party access to those communications. All of your data and videos on Raven are password protected.
- Used Ravens from eBay or Private Sale
- My vehicle is older than 2008 and Raven's displays keep turning off
- Raven Technical Specifications
- Does Raven record audio?
- How does live streaming work with my service plan?
- How do I see past images of events from my Raven app?
- I bought a used Raven from Amazon
- What type of micro SD card does Raven recommend?
- What are Raven's technical specifications?
- Can I use Raven with a 9 pin J1939 connector in my semi-truck?