The Raven device, communication, and mobile apps are secure. They all employ industry-best practices for authentication, authorization and encryption. Raven only collects information. It cannot write information to your vehicle's computer or change the way your car works. All data communication between the device, cloud services and the mobile app occurs over encrypted connections, which prevents unauthorized third-party access to those communications. All of your data and videos on Raven are password protected.
- Used Ravens from eBay or Private Sale
- My vehicle is older than 2008 and Raven's displays keep turning off
- Raven Technical Specifications
- Does Raven record audio?
- How does live streaming work with my service plan?
- I bought a used Raven from Amazon
- What type of micro SD card does Raven recommend?
- Switch Between Wi-Fi & Mobile Data Networks
- How many driving hours will an SD card record?
- What happens if my Raven gets too hot from the direct sunlight?