The Raven device, communication, and mobile apps are secure. They all employ industry-best practices for authentication, authorization and encryption. Raven only collects information. It cannot write information to your vehicle's computer or change the way your car works. All data communication between the device, cloud services and the mobile app occurs over encrypted connections, which prevents unauthorized third-party access to those communications. All of your data and videos on Raven are password protected.
- Which vehicles will Raven work in?
- Will Raven work with my vehicle if it is older than 2008?
- Can I switch my Raven between vehicles?
- Can I have more than one Raven?
- What type of micro SD card does Raven support?
- Do I need a monthly service plan?
- How do I manage my service plan?
- Can I use my existing cell phone plan?
- How secure is Raven?
- What do you do with my data once it is collected?