- Under bright lighting, if your screen does not look mirror black, there is another layer of film that needs to be removed.
- This layer of thin plastic interferes with the proximity sensors* and triggers automatic gestures.
- Tiny bubble on the bottom left corner of the screen. (See example below.)
- If the screen easily scuffs, that is another indication the protective plastic is still there.
- Use a soft corner of a business card to assist in its removal, as seen below.
How to remove it?
Peel the rest off with your fingers.
*Proximity sensors on Raven are located in the center just above the displays on the front cover. If there is an object directly in front of the proximity sensor (within 10") then false gestures might be detected.