Android Smartphones from Samsung and Google may have this feature which interferes with Raven's WiFi Direct video downloads. Please disable it to prevent your connection from disconnecting.
- When enabled, this advanced setting allows the device to switch from a weak or unstable Wi-Fi network to the cellular network to preserve consistent data throughput.
- This function is not enabled by default; the device prompts the user to enable the feature the first time they experience poor Wi-Fi connectivity .
STEPS TO DISABLE/ ENABLE:
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi.
- Tap Advanced (upper-right).
- Tap the Switch to mobile data switch to turn on or off .