Raven is not displaying a widget that used to work Follow
- Raven’s screen previously showed a widget but it is no longer supported/working on your device.
- Raven runs an operating system and like all computers, sometimes it needs a restart or reboot to fix an odd state.
If your vehicle previously supported the widget feature but now it does not, chances are you need to restart your Raven.
If you are experiencing this issue,
- Turn off your vehicle then unplug the power cable from Raven.
- Manually restart it by holding the button on the bottom until you see the SHUTTING DOWN screen, then release the button.
- If you happen to get to the Raven recovery menu, select the ‘reboot Raven’ option to restart it by pressing the button repeatedly until it highlights, then holding it down to select.
- Replug the power cable and start your vehicle.
If that did not resolve your issue, please submit a support ticket.