Interference with video downloads Follow
Android Smartphones from Samsung and Google may have this feature which interferes with Raven's WiFi Direct video downloads. Please disable it to prevent your connection from disconnecting.
- When enabled, this advanced setting allows the device to switch from a weak or unstable Wi-Fi network to the cellular network to preserve consistent data throughput.
- This function is not enabled by default; the device prompts the user to enable the feature the first time they experience poor Wi-Fi connectivity .
STEPS TO DISABLE/ ENABLE:
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi.
- Tap Advanced (upper-right).
- Tap the Switch to mobile data switch to turn on or off .