Raven is automatically gesturing too often Follow
- The device is triggering gesture videos too frequently without the user gesturing to the device
- Device is mounted too close to an object (steering wheel, dash or other)
- Device is slanted downward
- Device is moving due to a loose mount
- Protective layer overtop of the device screen.
- Ensure Raven is mounted clear of obstructions
- Remove protective layer if there is one covering the device screen
- Tighten mount using the provided allen key if loose
- Do not stack anything between the mount, adhesive, and dash:
Do not tilt Raven downward:
Incorrect: Tilted Correct: Level
*Proximity sensors on Raven are located to the left of the Raven screen on the front cover. If there is an object directly in front of the proximity sensor (within 10") then false gestures might be detected. By default, gestures are disabled for fleet accounts. Gestures can be enabled or disabled via the web app.